JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
JOB CODE: 7220
VACANT: 2 POSITIONS
SALARY: £25,700.00 per annum
As a Customer Service Supervisor the candidate will be a key player in the successful and safe operation of the business whilst motivating and inspiring our dedicated teams to deliver an excellent customer experience. The candidate is expected to plan, organise and co-ordinate among internal resources for receiving and dealing with responses and complaints or further requirements of customers and supervise the time to ensure sooth customer service operations.
Entry Requirements of this Job:
The minimum requirement for this job is that the candidate must possess a BTEC/SQA award, A levels/H grades or equivalent qualification. However experience in working in similar position for long time will be considered and preferred.
Tasks required by this job include:
As a marketing executive, you will need to:
- Looking after the roster/shifts for all staff under your supervision.
- Monitoring on-going compliance with procedures in order to ensure best service to the customers.
- To supervise the team who work on floor to ensure best service to the trainee boxers
- Ensure that the plan and policy decision of the manager is complied with the team in order to ensure smooth running of business
- Record and report all accidents & operating incidents
- discusses customer responses with other managers with a view to improving the service provided;
- develops and implements policies and procedures to deal effectively with customer requirements and complaints;
- Deal with each complaint immediately to ensure proper customer service.