JOB TITLE: OFFICE MANAGER
JOB CODE: 4161
VACANT: 1 POSITION
SALARY: £26,500 per annum
As anOffice Manager the candidate is required to co-ordinate or assists the internal department in order to ensure smooth running of business. The office manager is also expected to record minutes and capture key actions for the team.
Entry requirements of this job:
Entry will usually require GCSEs/S grades but if possible with other academic qualifications and/or relevant experience is also acceptable. However previous experience of similar work is preferred.
Tasks required by this job include:
- To co-ordinate administration of activities to support the central team and client
- To plan work schedules, assigning tasks and delegating responsibilities to the team
- To co-ordinate among couching team and trainee boxers
- To co-ordinate with management team, couching team and visitors to arrange a successful boxing events
- To conduct proof reading, editing, documentation review of the reports and documents as required
- To co-ordinate and liaise with internal and external resources or customers
- To research and compiling reports and presentations
- To co – ordinate with the team and ensure smooth running of business.
- To prepare and maintain staff files
- To ensure that procedures for considering, issuing, amending and endorsing various policies adhered to;